Ever felt a slump, like sleeping at times when you really don’t need it? I have figured out how to get through these problems effortlessly and possibly by doing the things you would least expect.
1. Take a deep breath. breathing in deeply through your nose right down to your stomach really revitelises your body and mind. try do 2 or 3 of these whilst in a slump.
2. Raw foods. I am a big believer in the power of raw foods, finding them easier to digest and more energizing. I will frequently start the day with the following shake:
- 2-3 raw eggs (only free range/organic)
- Some frozen Spinach and Berries
- 1 scoop of protein powder
- Shot of expresso (Optional I sometimes have an expresso upon waking instead)
- Splash of cinnamon
- 1 TBSP of milled flax seed
- 100ml of organic plain yoghurt